It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

And he makes his debut...

Happy birthday to my new baby nephew! Yep, my little brother is finally a daddy!

The scoop:

Bryan and Hannah decided to name him Bristol Lee -- so cute! Now if only Bristol doesn't realize he is named after a NASCAR track, we're in good shape.

Anyhoo...he was born last night at 8:11 p.m. This picture was taken less than an hour after delivery. And see how perfect he is? Yes, that's how we Berrymans make 'em. Just ask my daughter. She'll be the first to tell you.

Man, I'm seeing visions of the scrappy kind right about now. This kid is going to hate me and the camera I rode in on.

So welcome to the world, baby Bristol! It's going to be a fun ride. Especially with your crazy, obnoxious auntie by your side (who is already your favorite, by the way -- you don't know it yet, but you'll see...).

3 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

very cute! where did the Lee come from?
You will be the camera auntie. haha! he will love it though.

congrats auntie!!!

now how did mom do? csection or regular? is she feeling okay? was she 'smart' like me and go for the epidural? ha!

there is a town in NH that my dad owns an apt bldg called bristol. my nephew is named evrett and in MA there is a city: everett. i think that's an odd name ;)

5:07 PM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

ps isnt that funny. all these years i have known you, i dont think i ever knew your maiden name!!!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

He is adorable! He has eyes open for the camera already?!??? Scrap him to the very end! Merry Christmas and I expect to see layouts of our new baby SOON!!!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home