It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, November 27, 2006

I am anti-work week

There is only one thing to say about coming back to work after a 4 day weekend...

Gaaahhhhhhh!

I swear I'm having a cold sweat. Oh, weekend, why you mislead me so?

Hope er'bodies T-day went well. I went to my brother's house where his fiance, Hannah, one-upped me in the housewife department. The damn woman cooked the entire frickin' dinner, ya'll. Crap. I am officially the family loser.

However, I did contribute. I made a Jell-O cheesecake that I whipped up in 5 minutes the night before. But get this: I hate cooking so much that I actually bought a ready-made graham cracker crust because I didn't feel like making the one that came in the cheesecake box. I believe I've hit a new low...but man, there's no cooking down here, so I think I'll stay awhile...weeeee!

Okay.

On Saturday, my pal, Stacy, and I went to a club. I haven't done this in like six years or so, and I was afraid I had forgotten how to dance or something. As if my inner-Carlton was about to bust out. Yikes. But, hahahahaha! I showed 'em all up. Let's just say I've got the music in me and leave it at that, shall we?

I also did some scrapping. I made a couple of masterpieces. Thought I'd make it a little spicy and did some 12 x 12s. Here they are. Watch your drool.

(Yes, I'm being lazy today. I think that's allowed after work selfishly taking my weekend away from me. Urgh.)

And now...some reality. My corporate customer just sent me seven frickin' e-mails. Unnnnhhhhhh. My brain hurts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I cannot bear 2 turds in a pod...puleeze put them back heeah!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home