It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Hellooooo, you

First of all, a shout out to my peeps for being so precious. I love ya'll -- you make me feel so happy on the inside. Ahhhhh. So love!

Okay, now that I got the mushy crap out of the way, let's get down to business.

This weekend, I was duped. I believe it was a conspiracy. Here's how:

I went over to my brother's house on Sunday to help paint the nursery. I was super excited because this is my baby nephew we are talking about here! Couldn't wait. But as soon as I get there, my bro started shooing me off in the direction of the kitchen to...what the freak!...do the damn dishes. I'm sorry, wha....? I don't DO dishes. I'm totally serious. At home, I even have a dishwasher that barely does my dishes, that's how much I don't do dishes. Just saying the word "dishes" gives me hives.

Anyhoo...

So mom and I are doing the dishes. And I was practically throwing up in my mouth. Do you know how gross it is to touch other people's food that is floating around in a sink full of water? Blech.

Oh, blech again.

Man, I think I've found a new respect for my dishwashing machine. Because if I have to touch big floating mashed potato blobs again, I may have an anxiety attack. For reals.

Okay, next.

I did get to paint the room, though. Hannah and Bryan picked out two shades of green and brown for trim that matches the baby's elephant decor. So cute! And I was like the best painter ever on earth. Aside from the big brown swish I made on the light green wall, I believe I am ready for some side jobs. But without the dishwashing. And the hard work. And the manual labor.

So call me!

Oh, and check out this momentary lapse of sanity that I made. I got a second job. I know! But my mom was desperate for some honest, loyal employees that know how to look cute behind a counter. And, well, if that wasn't right up my alley, I don't know what would be. So yes, my friends, you are looking at the newest clerk at Video Giant. Bringing all the boys to the yard 'cause I know how to work it. Heh.

Gotta go be all travel agent-y for a bit. More good stuff tomorrow! Love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

This better not take anything from the layouts or we may have to revisit this matter, young lady!
BTW, there is LOTS of painting to do her...you just need to get the wall paper off first!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home