It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

And for my good friend, G --

I know you've been asking and begging and pleading and going nuts with the waiting. Well, I will admit that I haven't scrapped in like a week, and therefore not enabling you properly, and I'm so so sorry. But lookie -- a layout! All for you.

Okay, okay. It's not the best thing I've ever done. In fact, looking at it right now sorta gives me the cramps. But it's all I have. It will have to do. And now maybe you can go make some mediocre masterpieces all on your very own.

You're welcome. Kisses!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

hey i havent been on your site in a bit. i cant believe it! wow, that snow. hehe here in NH we got none. i mean well i saw ONE snowflake! that is it. keep it there please.

part time job. wow, you are ambitious. i like my 12 hour a month job. ha!

and what is your exciting news...was it your scrap page! ha~ nice!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

WHERE IS THE GOOD NEW OVER HERE. GET ON IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home