It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A cold mofo

Oh no. It's here. The devil called Winter. I suppose I should just accept it, but dadgum. Why be all beautiful and balmy and blue skies and LOVE over Thanksgiving break just to freakin' take it all away?

In short:

I hate cold weather. I hate rain. I hate snow.

I love ... well, everything else. Except for tornadoes. And heat that melts your eye makeup right off your face. But whatev.

Currently, we are under a Winter Storm Warning. On the agenda for this evening is ice, sleet and psycho level snow -- which is snow anywhere over 1 inch deep. Anything bigger than that is just plain ate up with the craziness. Gaaaahhhhhh! Not ready. Not ready. Not ready.

The end.

Okay, so basically I have nothing exciting to say today. So sorry. I am just too seasonally depressed to think of anything witty and/or interesting. I'll try for better tomorrow. Until then ... xoxo my lovelies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home