It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Me no likey

Sure, it looks beautiful, but don't let it deceive you. It is 7 inches of disaster just waiting to happen. Blech.

Seriously, you should see it now...all iced over and sludgy and jacked up and pitted from all the tires spinning in it. It is muddy and black and disgusting. So not cool at all. Oh, winter, you truly are the devil.

Well, I could go on and on with this, but I will start to irritate myself, and I just don't feel like putting up with me today. So in other news...

My daughter is a chinese acrobat. See:


Isn't this hilarious? I have no idea how she does it. Perhaps she is missing a few ribs; I dunno. But dang, girl! Go all Cirque de Soliel on yourself! Weeeeee!

Good lord, I need a life.

I have some very exciting news for ya'll but I think I'll wait until tomorrow to divulge. Primarily because if I don't spread out the good news, I will have the worst damn blog on earth ever ever. So you will have to settle down. But it's worth it. You'll see.

And now goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home