It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November already

Where has the time gone? Seriously. We just had Christmas like last month or something, didn't we? And now it's coming around the corner once again.

So it is November 1, and to celebrate, Mother Earth decides to bring out the sun. Weeee! I can handle cold temps as long as the sun is out to cheer me up. Rain, grey skies, and darkness at 5 p.m. can all go straight to hell. Me + sun = best friends forever.

I have two layouts to show you today. I created them with the Paper Salon Tribeca line, which is oh so gorge.

First up, is a tribute to my beautiful cat, Alex, whom I miss soooo much it ain't even funny:

Sweeeet. Man, oh, man. The title is called "I Carry Your Heart" which is a part of the poem by e.e. Cummings. Ya'll didn't know I could be so eloquent, did you? Well, surprise, bitches.

Hmmm. Anyway.

Last layout is of my little sister bragging about her technological advantage over me. Look:


I titled this one "Ipod Love" because Katy is all makey outey in these pics. She's so precious, it makes me want to throw up sometimes.

Other items to note on this layout -- the chipboard heart painted by yours truly. It was red, but I sanded all the color off of it and made it brown to match the color scheme. Hmmm, a brown heart. Yeah, well, whatev.

Also, check out the yellow photo corner. Man, that punch is too much fun to play with. I want to make photo corners like all day. And on the title, I layered 'love' over 'Ipod' because I was going for an artistic look. Me likey!

I've got another kit at home that I'm thinking I may do something with after Dancing With the Stars is over. Because as you know, I have no life.

Current status:

Stomach cramping (due to big latte and cake)

Off I go, ya'll. Have a great rest of your day. I think I'll go take a nappy under my desk now. Buh-bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have used one set in a kit. There are about 18 large sealed bags under my table waiting to be opened, but I'm so anal, that I will want to sort the supplies and put them away ( aka: the abyss) which defeated the purpose of buying damn kits, anyway! Nice layouts...more!!!!!!!!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home