It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Good ol' karma

So, the boss has been gone for the last two days, and what have I been doing to celebrate? Working my effing ass off, that's what. Always a fun time. The only good thing about it is ... well, I'll have to get back to you on that.

Other items in the news:

My darling daughter turns 13 tomorrow. Holy schnikies! Where has the time gone, I ask you? However, I do believe I'm gonna have a hot-headed teenager on my hands. My mother, I'm sure, is laughing laughing laughing, but seriously, I'm quite distraught. I don't want to deal with a bossy, bratty, spoiled, whiny child. Regardless of how I treated my own mother, I think this "paying for your raising" crap has got to go.

Yes, mother, go ahead, yuk it up some more. By all means, go all giggly on yourself. But just remember this -- I will be your caretaker when you are old and feebly. Mwahahahahahah.

Okay, I'll admit, I was sooooo not an ideal teenager. I was horrible and rebellious and rude and hateful. I feel very guilty about it. However, mom and I are the bestest of friends now. So see? It all worked out in the end.

Long story short, what I'm really trying to say is that karma sucks. Big time. Gahhhh!

Better news:

I got my last October kit in the mail today. Let the scrapping commence! So hopefully I will have some real beauties to show you next week. If I can find some peace amidst the billion teenage girls that are sleeping over on Friday, that is. We shall see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

i am catching up to you, miss dianna! i have a 2yo now! ha! wow, autumn is 13; wish her happy bday!!!! is she 8th grade or freshman; 8th right???

what did you get her ;)

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home