It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Friday!

You know, although I just had a vacation day yesterday, there is still nothing like a Friday. Man, oh, man. I loves me some weekend.

Yesterday was nice and relaxing. I slept until 11:30 (also loves me some sleep -- apparently), then went to Joplin to see mom and go to a couple of scrapbook stores. A two-fer!

I bought me a bunch of new alpha sets. If you haven't picked up the Trademarks rub-ons from American Crafts, do so. You will likey. Then I got this super cool circle stamp by 7 Gypsies. It looks like a "seal of approval" and is so very very cool. Plus, to top the day off right, I got another kit in the mail. Weeee! I believe there will be scrapping to be had this weekend, ya'll.

Here are two layouts I did the other day with my Mosh Posh kit, A2Z Essentials Carefree line. Eat 'em up!


The above is Autumn and her pal, Breanna, playing board games. The little chipboard thingy with "A and B" on it was plain cardboard and then I got all crazy on it. I mixed my own acrylic paint and ever'thang. It's not like the best match in the world, but dang it if I don't care.

Okay, that is probably the most unflattering photo of me that has ever been taken. I believe it is all mom's fault -- lord knows I love her but she can't take pictures worth a crap. And we all know I'm one hot beeyotch in real life.

Right?

Other notes of craftiness: I added the word "my" using the American Crafts rub-ons I was mentioning earlier. Ahhhh, so love. And the little word scraps I glued around my photo were actually part of some patterned paper. I am way too handy with the scissors, I think. Hmmmm. Jerry, beware.

And lastly, my adorable cat, Alex. I love him so much. He just melts my heart. For reals, people.

Oh, and not to toot my own horn or anything, but the chipboard scrolls were, once again, painted by my very own hand. I am working on getting over my hatred of raw chipboard. It is such a hot item now, but it requires a lot of dressing up, and sometimes I just don't have it in me. But this time, my friends, I rocked it. I got my crafty on. Beep-beep.

Alrighty, have a fabu weekend, my lovelies. More good stuff Monday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey can you find the stamps you bought online and send me link OR just take pic of them. i almost think i know what you are talking about and if so, very cute. i belong to 'stampin up club' now for a few more months so i am getting some cute ones from there and some neato paper kits too.

have a good weekend; i am scrapping on sat w a friend; too bad you dont live closer!
~lepf

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home