It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Are you ready for fall?

Yeah. I'm not. I want summer back. Fall can just shove it for all I care. In fact, it is just an evil precursor to that devil called Winter. Urgh.

I need sunlight. I need warmth. And soothing breezes, green grass, flowers. Rain and dreariness can take a first class ticket to Hell. My treat.

Today, as a matter of fact, it is drizzly and gloomy and I'm having a serious bout of Seasonal Depression Disorder. Where's my good buddy, Sun? And Blue Sky -- where'd he run off to? Australia, probably, the bastard.

But, in celebration of all that is good about fall, here are some layouts I created. The kit is from Scrapworks, the Canvas Citrus line. And because I can't decide which ones to showcase, you get ALL of them.

You're welcome.

I'm the Queen of Collage. That is all I'm going to say about that.

Next layout is of Autumn demonstrating her best model pout. I'm so serious ... where is the Barbizon School of Modeling when you need them? I smell scholarship.

Okay, now here is Autumn showing how versatile she can be. It is a kissy face pose. Lovin' it! I've thrown a few derogatives in there for good measure, however, such as crazy, wacky, and dork (handwritten). Just keeping in real, my friends. Just keeping it real.

Alrighty, more of Autumn. I really love this picture of her. She looks so happy and smiley. I'm thinking she needs to have more days like this. At least when I am around her, anyway.

And lastly, finally, Paige gets her 15 minutes of fame. This is her being all nature-show amongst the Black Eyed Susans. Check it:

I have many more of Paige to scrap, but I am saving them for another kit. Will be in scrappy paradise tonight, that's for sure!

On an OCD sidenote, I have demonstrated once again that I am utterly and completely hopeless. I purchased two new scrapbook kits because I just couldn't help myself. My wallet is about *thisclose* to staging a rebellion, I swear it. But click here and here for all the lusciousness you can handle. Well worth it, I'd say.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clicked on BOTH links and didn't buy anything!!!
My OCD is cured!!!!! It could have been all of the Oxy Contin I have taken!

4:27 AM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

hey miss scrapping queen, have a great weekend! i got a kit from TLC today (went to party a bit ago). i should be getting that creating keepsakes kit all about me soon; i cant wait for it! fun 8x8 album about me.

i went to NYOBC last night and i only bought 1 kit and the book. great chatterbox cardstock double sided paper in the kit i got. love it for some autumn pics. great!

you asked me what paper was for the page i thought was very dianna; the blue one. it was scenic route.

reading liane moriarty (something like that)'s first book. cant remember title but i love it; about triplets!

lorraine

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW...
I got my LRS kit today and and am a tad disapointed at there is not 6 sheets of cs included...you KNOW how we feel about CS and now they are about to get the AX! Hollah!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home