It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Uhhhhnnnnnnnn.

I'm sick. Blah. I have a major sinus thing going on, and it is so not cool to drip snot on yourself without even so much as a warning. Seriously. I'm all like talking and then oopsie. Soooo gross.

Anyhoo ...

Here are some layouts that I did this weekend. They are from the Cosmo Cricket Wanted line. Hope you likey:

My new tool? Why, it is a photo corner punch! I bought it last week, and I so love. It is like the bubble wrap of the scrapbooking world -- too irrestible to not play with. Getcha one!

Next layout is of Paige and her horse. Well, actually it is her uncle's horse, but that is only a technicality. Just ask her.

Dadgum. That paper looks like wood. Them Cosmo Cricket people are geniuses.

Alrighty, last layout is probably my fave. It showcases Autumn's fantastic horse riding skills. It reminds me of the time when my friend, Mindy, and I rode a horse that promptly stepped into a wasp's nest. Except I wasn't holding on for dear life like Autumn is in this pic. I was more freaking out in a flailing-arms kind of way. But whatev.

That is all my friends. I did three other layouts, but they were hideous. Sometimes, I swear I forget how to scrapbook.

Last night, however, I rocked the patterned paper like it was my bitch. My Scrapworks Citrus kit is so incredibly awesome and fall-licious. Just wait til you see.

Mmmm, k. It is about lunchtime, so I'm gonna scoot. I believe there will be some hardcore power napping in the car on the menu for me today. Weeeee! I get chills just thinking about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

have you got the edge distresser by heidi swapp; i got it in my last kit from NYOBC although i havent used it yet.

i have seen this paper before that you are using; umm the company embellish it online. they are great for bazill and also basic grey (were at manch convention last year). check them out; they have new paper from BG now.

power napping in car; does someone wake you up?????

i dont get your photo corner puncher? is it too small to see what it does online? i have the photo corner rounder and another one that makes a pretty design...is that it??

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home