It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pet parade

Good morning, my peeps. Just dropping in to share a cute picture and a couple of layouts, all for YOU! Man, oh, man -- who loves you more than me?

Okay, first up is a layout I did in tribute to my dear Alex. It is rather simple because I didn't want to go all fancy on it and detract from the true subject -- my adorable cat. Hope you likey:

The title says "Miss U (already)" in case you can't see it very well. This photo was taken in early September. Alex was romping around outside and climbed on top of the tornado shelter. So cuuuute. Doesn't he just look like the king of world?

Okay, next up is of the family dog, Abby. She doesn't get too many layouts devoted to her and I feel kind of bad about that. I just know Abby complains about it to the other neighbor dogs. Maybe that is why she licks me even when I tell her not to -- as punishment for picking favorites. That vindictive little shrew!

(Whom I love so much.)

These two masterpieces were created with the Fancy Pants Free Spirit line and My Mind's Eye Bohemia. Dig it.

Now this photo has not been scrapbooked yet but I couldn't wait to share it with you anyway. This is Fat Chloe (which we call her behind her back) drinking Autumn's leftover milk. She couldn't stick her big melon in the mug, so she used her paw. Too funny!

Well, that's all the fun I have in me today, my friends. Gotta do some work (I guess). I have to plan a "cheap" trip to Mexico for Christmas/New Years for a customer. All I have to say about that is Mwahahahahahaha.

Have a rockin' day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

you are making me sad :(
those flowers must be the new it thing b/c i got some in a packet from last month's NYOBC kit.

i hope you are also looking into a cheap trip to manchester nh....and staying in nottingham nh too in may :) for yourself, my scrapbooking friend. we would have sooooooooooo much fun. all you have to pay for is flight and the tix to the classes we do!!!

~lepf

12:11 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

How cheap are the seats from NY to Stockholm?
So sorry to hear about Alex...may he continue to receive exposure in kitty heaven!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home