It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, October 16, 2006

In Memoriam

My beautiful cat, Alex, died on Friday evening and my heart is just shattered. Ya'll know I loved that baby -- evident in how much I enjoyed taking his picture and making scrapbook pages for him. He truly was like a child to me. So beautiful and sweet and utterly adorable. I'm going to miss him.

Oh, what a bummer I am today. I bawled like a baby all weekend. Jerry looked at me like I was retarded, but as I've mentioned before, he is a robot and has no feelings. He didn't like Alex because he enjoyed peeing in the dining room. Well, whatev. Don't we all enjoy being a little rebellious from time to time?

But what good times we had! Alex loved to bite toes, especially ones that appeared right next to his head when he was hiding under the bed. Oh, that was always a fun surprise for me! Alex also enjoyed tormenting my other cat, Chloe. She was soooo not a fan of that game, but then again, Chloe doesn't like to be touched by anybody, even me. She may be a germaphobe. But then again, she may just be one heckuva kitty beeyotch. Meeee-yow, suckas.

But back to Alex. Oh, how I loved it when he'd give me kisses, and purr next to me on the couch. How I could put him in bed with me at midnight, and he'd stay there on my pillow until 6 in the morning. He was so precious, and so silly, and everything I've ever wanted in a cat. Ah, man. I'm gonna miss that little boy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dianna i am sorry to hear about your kitty. that is sad. even though abby is a pain in the butt doggy, i would be upset if something happened to her too. was the cat old, was this a sudden thing?

~lepf

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwe, I'm sorry to hear this! That truly is a sad thing! :( **tears** Again, I'm sorry hun!!

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about Alex. I love my cats and recently lost one too. They are my furry little best buddies. Feel better soon. Meow meow.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home