It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, October 20, 2006

It's official...

...I am now the mother of a 13-year-old. Let the roller coaster begin.

So tonight there will be a fancy to-do at the bowling alley, as well as a big honkin' slumber party in which to drive momma over the OCD cliff. Seriously -- if it was possible to staple a carpet-sized Hefty bag to the floor, I would. I really do hate chip crumbs. I really, truly do.

I will be back Monday to report all the weekend's happenings as well as (hopefully) some really fabu layouts. I am having major scrapping withdrawls, and I'm pretty sure that THAT coupled with OCD Chip Crumb Psychosis (a real disease -- I looked it up) ...

(okay, I didn't really)

... causes a collapse in the creative process and quite possibly some neurological side effects such as a facial tic or a little Tourette's sneaking in the vocab. And we don't want that.

Gaaaahhhhh!

(That is Tourette's for "calm the freak down.")

On a sidenote, yesterday I went in for a wax job on my eyebrows because they were seriously like two hairy caterpillars that decided to take naps on my forehead. And apparently, there was some sort of miscommunication between the waxologist and me because now I look as if I'm about to say "Oh my god, my eyebrows are soooo pointy!" Erg.

Am I getting punished for something, I ask you? Why am I now forced to wear eyebrows that point directly into my hairline? WHY? Is it because Fat Chloe pooped in the laundry room and I left it there? Or because I put a dirty shirt in the clean clothes pile?

Hmmpfh.

Til' Monday, ya'll.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend and I look forward to the slumber party recap come Monday! :) I'll be a mother of a 13 year old come December, LOL! **sigh** Pretty scary, I know! LOL! Have fun! :D

3:54 PM  
Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

dianna, you crack me up. furry caterpillars. love it. we used to make fun of a girl, ugh my boss, at zcorp who looked like she had the mcdonald arches for eyebrows. mean, i am going to hell! (but not before she is, she was boinking married guy at work! and then wife found out about it. oh boy)

have a good weekend!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home