It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday. Eh.

Did we get shorted a weekend this month? 'Cause I swear I was just working earlier. Gaaahhhh!

Hope everyone is doing fab today. Me...ah, well...did I mention today was Monday? And therefore working? Yeah. That's it in a nutshell.

My scrap-a-palooza I had planned sort of bombed. For one, I didn't scrap until Sunday night, and secondly, I sucked at it. I am so not kidding you. Here is the layout that ended up being my favorite, although that is not saying much:

Hmmm. Well, can't be a genius ALL the time, right? I got two new kits in the mail today, so I will try to do better, I promise.

By the way, that is my darling daughter being hoisted onto Rascal by Paige and Sierra. And then immediately after this picture, Autumn held on for dear life. Poor thing. She is so horsily un-inclined.

(Hah. Jot that phrase down -- it's a keeper!)

Went to my brother's fiance's baby shower yesterday. Hannah's looking so cute and pregnant -- kind of makes me wish I was pg. And then I knock some sense back into myself. Good lord. I don't think I could take another 9 months of ankles that droop over the sides of my shoes. Me no likey.

Alrighty, my peeps, I'm gonna scoot. Need a potty break, and then I have some serious slacking off to do. Bye bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God you did SOMEthing...how in hell can I scraplift if you don't produce? I may have to borrow your book from Elsie....

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home