It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Crappy things about today

#1 -- I am busy. The boss has been gone for two days, and I am freaking busy. What kind of injustice is that?! Who's got their finger on the "Crap For Dianna" button, I ask you? Man, oh, man. One of these days, hopefully starting Monday, I can officially start my Goofing Off Only period. Because this thing they call "working" is about to run its course.

#2 -- My eyebrow pimple. What in frickety frack holy hell? I've had it for a week. And it is red and hideous. I'm trying to behave and not pick at it, but good lord. It just stares at me, calls my name, gives me voodoo eyes. Damn pimple. I am 32, ya know. Just because I act like I'm 13 doesn't mean I deserve puberty-ala-gawdang-forever.

#3 -- Got another flat tire. And this one is a doozy. Seriously, I believe it actually took some natural talent on my part to make the tire go all wonky and split apart like it did. Hells bells. So it's off to the tire-gettin'-place again on Monday to see about a cheap and/or free replacement -- better shave my legs.

Sigh.

However, there are a couple of good things about today:

#1 -- It's flippin Friday, peoples. Now how bad could it be?

#2 -- I've gone to the bookstore for the 4th day in a row during my lunch break and been fed every time. Cupcake on Tuesday, cake on Wednesday and Thursday, and a donut today. I believe they might be celebrating my existence or something because this is fan-freaking-tastic. Loves me some free food, ya'll. Granted, the cupcake was 2 days old, but heck, it had frosting on it, so who cares?

#3 -- Grandma came by to give Autumn her Christmas money. Helloooo?! It is November -- you know I'm gonna spend it on myself before Christmas, right? Oh, grammy. You will never learn. Tsk tsk.

In other news:

I haven't scrapbooked since like Monday or something. I don't know what I think I've been doing being all consumed with season 4 of Will & Grace like I have been. I've got to get my priorities in line, peoples. So tonight, while Autumn and Paige are off to yet another school dance, I believe I will have a little scrap-a-palooza. Party of one.

Speaking of the school dance, Autumn is going with her boyfriend, Kaleb. The very same boyfriend she's had since September 11. I believe this officially makes my daughter loyal and perhaps a little obsessive. Mama so proud ...

Okay dokes, my blogalicious pals, I'm off for the weekend. Hope ya'll have a little fancy. I believe I will as well. Because it's my damn job.

Peace, yo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could stop blogsurfing, I could find time to scrapbook...sigh
ps. slap some toothpaste on that pimple!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home