It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Hello, Friday, oh how I've missed you...

Thank god it's the weekend, man! I have been waiting for this day since like Sunday night. Weeeee!

(Welp, there I go ... I got all tickly on the inside again. So sorry, but how I do loves me some weekend!)

Scoop on the tire -- I knew those hooker heels had magic powers! Granted, it didn't get me as great of a deal as my lusty stare did the last time, but I'm not gonna complain. I paid $55 this time, and that's like a Christmas miracle if you ask me.

However, the bad news: the dang weather went and crapped out on me again. Good lord. Would it kill somebody to keep the sun switched on? Seriously, it is like drizzly, gloomy, cold and yucky outside. Blech. November sucks.

I have two scrapbook layouts to show you. The first one is of Autumn and a bunch of Paige's friends slinging mud at each other. I don't know whose fabulous bright idea this was, but I'm pretty sure they are a crackhead. I mean, seriously.

Okay, this next layout calms me down a bit. It is my beautiful mother looking her usual hot and sexy self. Why she got to show me up every chance she gets? I mean, would it hurt to go out in public with greasy hair and no makeup -- just one time, for me?

Man, look at those circles. I feel another tingle coming on...

I am just plain exhausted today. I stayed up way too late last night watching my best friend, DVR. And now I am being punished. I'm in serious need of nappy time, ya'll. It is so dire that I honestly have nothing interesting to say today. I know ... I'm irritating myself just acknowledging this. 'Cause as you all know, me with nothing interesting to say = pigs flying and igloos in hell.

So I promise, I will get all rested up over the weekend, and come back on Monday with witty, sparkling gems all for you, my loyal bloggeroos.

I done know. My eyeballs are rebelling on me. Tootles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom of 3 Boys said...

hey buddy, have a great weekend! i am off to scrap crop at my friends tonight. i have plenty of stuff to work on! we will see how much i get done! also get to pick out what i want from this month's stampin up club. oh boy! i SO dont need more paper so it might be a boring month of stuff!

chat later
lorraine

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home