It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hump Day treat

No, not that.

I have layouts for you! Just two, but I do lurve them so. They were created with the Little Red Scrapbook kit, A2Z Essentials Bountiful line. Getcha an eyeful below:


I think I may need to add a little bit more stuff in the lower left corner to balance out the stuff on the right side. But that is just my left-brain talking.

Shut up, left-brain.

I think I'd rather be creative and let things land where they may. If I feel like sticking a bunch of crap on one side of the paper and let the other side just bare nakey in the wind, so be it, right? That's why me and my right-brain are best friends. It keeps me from thinking I am not normal.

One thing I learned in scrapbooking school (haha, there is no such thing) was that you can create little mini areas to house special things. So take note of my three circles that each include little bits inside. Also, my three circles create a visual triangle that lead the eye directly to my photo. And since the photo is overlapping several pieces of paper instead of "floating", it is grounded and well-balanced.

Blah blah blah. There went the left-brain again.

Okay, enough of this. As a REAL Hump Day treat, I would like to remind you of the lovely Mario Lopez on Dancing With the Stars. How hot is that man? I swear, I'd crawl up inside his dimples and camp out there if I could. Yum.

Sigh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there IS scrapbooking school, dianna. it is called cku. i am not joking. creating keepsakes university i believe and they have the top 'teachers' in the industry and the classes are crazy expensive. to register alone, it is $200 or something. i am sure your gal pal elsie will be teaching her classes there soon. i will try to get a link for you
but i am sure you are like me and not going to pay that!
~lepf

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

color me wrong. cku is $400! http://secure.creatingkeepsakes.com/boston2006/
and the freaking meals arent even included for this weeked. haha! it was in boston this year and i had some friends who went....well one friend works at ATD so she might have gotten it paid for...by work

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home