It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

And now...a layout

Man, oh, man. I LURVE scrapbooking. It is like the most awesome-est hobby ever. I can't get enough of it; it is my drug. (A healthy drug, however. An over-the-counter one.)

Let me take this opportunity to thank my darling daughter for getting me hooked. Yes, it was Autumn who had me DVR all the DIY Scrapbooking shows. It was Autumn who begged me to buy that cheapie 2000 piece kit from the commercial. And it was Autumn who huffed at me for stealing the kit from her and therefore destroying her own scrapbooking dreams. Love you, baby!

Sigh.

So, without further ado, I give you the most scrap-ically correct layout I've ever done:

Just dig how matchy-matchy it is. It is like we planned our outfits especially for this paper. Hahahahahah -- I'm almost that nerdy, but not quite. Yet.

The paper is courtesy of my good pal, Lorraine, who took pity on me and my little podunk scrapbook stores who did not stock this Deja Views Fresh Prints line. Me love-a you much, Lo Lo!

And for those who do not know, the photo is of little sister and I showing our brother how much we like him.

News for the future -- I received my Mosh Posh kit yesterday and scrapped four layouts last night. I pretty much forgoed food, tv, and interaction with people just so I could provide layouts for my peeps.

You're welcome.

So since I am taking another vacay day tomorrow (weeee!), I will post the layouts for you on Friday. Come on back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home