It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Woah.

Where the hell have I been?

You won't believe how busy I've managed to keep myself these last few days. But no more! I've made it against my morals to be so busy ever again. All for the love of my peeps. Awwwwww.

First of all, I want to give a big birthday shout-out to my little sis who turned the big 17 yesterday. Holy schnikies! That's only one more year til' Playboy, so ya'll stay tuned.

And now for a dose of jealousy:

Eh. Katy has officially one-upped me in the technology department. Damn her. However, it is a rather cute litte Ipod. That's a great lot of hot pink luscious-ness right there. Me loves!

And because I feel I need to put more of myself into this blog, I give you this:

If you look closely you can see my boob. Hmmm.

Anyhoo... for those that don't know, that is me and my little sis and bro. Aren't we a hot group of kids? I think yes.

And if you can get past that big fleshy right arm of mine, I might even be able to snag myself a li'l boyfriend on the side.

Lastly, I post this picture because I feel like getting all blubbery and gaa-gaa inside. Isn't this just the sweetest thing ever?

Roll on December! That baby can't get here fast enough for me! So, Hannah, if you are reading this, see what you can do about that, will ya? I need to be a full-blood aunt like right now.

Okay, I have about 6 new layouts that I added at Two Peas. I am being uber lazy right now and just don't have it in me to post them on here. So sorry.

Back to work and being busy. Ger. My morals are feeling very violated right about now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There you are! You shouldnt go and get busy on us like that, LOL!! WB! :) Love the pics!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home