It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Special treat -- post #2!!

Hola, groupies!

I thought I'd put in a second post since I did not get to it yesterday. But I very much busy, for reals. The boss was gone so I had to do her corporate stuff, and then I had to leave early because of the girls' Volleyball game.

And it is always a rush to get your crap done before you have to leave. Why is that? I could twiddle my thumbs all morning long, but come go time, "suddenly" my corporate client has travel needs. Good one.

I'm thinking I should make a new rule. Something along the lines of me not available for travel requests after 11 a.m. That would leave the rest of the afternoon for some very important Ebay bidding, blog posting, and scrapbook researching. The meat and potatoes of my life, ya'll. And if you need some flights booked or something after 11 a.m., well, you're gonna have to suck it. You've missed the deadline. Ahhhhh, too bad.

Dang. I'm the best darn travel agent ever.

Alrighty, my peeps, I've kept you waiting long enough. I have new layouts! These are from my Mosh Posh kit, the Scenic Route Cape Town line. Love the purty colors. See:

Now how's that for a cute cat? She cracks me up. The little circle thingy up in the lefthand corner is a journaling stamp by Autumn Leaves. I love it! But also, the little ribbony design around it -- why, that's my own doodle-work. Very loverly indeed.

Last layout is of my brother and his fiance (and soon-to-be mother of his child!), Hannah. They are being all sweet and makey outey:

I think there's some true love goin' on in that photo. Which they should stop because it makes Jerry and me look bad. 'Cause if I cuddled up all cutesy behind Jerry like that, he'd nudge me off and say something along the line of Get the hell off me, your skin is too hot! Hmmpft. Big whiney baby.

I have more layouts for you because I made pretty scrappiness last night before bed, but I don't have the pictures with me today. But tune in tomorrow, fo' sho. It's worth it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great weekend! hope to see some new pics/pages next week.
lorraine

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home