It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Alright, already!

I'll give you the layouts you are obviously begging for.

I opened up my GORGEOUS kit from Coordinates Collection and about died from all it's luscious-ness. Seriously. I want to eat this paper, it looks so darn delish. See for yourself:





See what I mean? Suddenly, I want some chocolate. Mmmmm.

I have more of this paper, and I can't wait to go back and see what other lovely things I can create with it. I also have 4 other kits sitting in my living room floor just torturing me. Guess I'll just have to go home and scrapbook some more. Damn. The stress is killing me.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love them. i will go take pics of my new pages and send soon
~lepf

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home