It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, September 25, 2006

First things first...

...layouts! I scrapped til' 1:30 a.m. today. I am so diehard. And super sleepy. But whatev.

Anyhoo, here are my faves. I finished up the Classy Pak kit with the Dream Street papers. Here's what I came up with:


Yes, there is a little sucking up I'm doing on that one. Gotta keep the man happy so he won't ask to take control of the checkbook. That would be very bad, my friends. Very, very bad.

I have a lot of layouts with this look to it -- you know, two patterned papers split in the middle, kind of like wainscoting on a living room wall. I dunno why I do this all the time. I suppose I just like it. Hope ya'll do too, because most likely there will be more. I'm very predictable like that.

But then I go and do something crazy like this to shake things up a bit. Make life a little spicy, if you will. I cut this pattern right off the paper. Dude. I rock.

Okay, these next two layouts are from the new Sassacraft kit, Gin-X No Clue Whatsoever. Me loves!

First one -- I was all about cutting up paper, I think. Dig the heart, man. I have big love for my bro and sis. Check it:

Ahhh, precious. Other idea to note -- I put a rub-on letter "I" on pink cardstock and then cut around it to make a border. Plus, for added craftiness, I took my X-Acto knife and trimmed out the inside of the letter.

I was really in a groove last night. I am so not kidding you.

Alrighty, last but not least, I give you this dreamboat:

Sweeeeet. I used my new favorite embellie -- the jewelry tags! They are so tiny and cute. I found them at Office Max in the label section. They were a mere $16 for 500 tags -- crap! But well worth it 'cuz they are dang versatile. Getcha some!

Mmm, k my peeps. I'm done for now. I've got photos of the birthday soiree to share, but you'll have to wait for tomorrow. Tooooo bad.

Love ya'll!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layouts and I cant wait to see the bday pics and read your recap of the eventful night, LOL!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice; i was going to buy some of your fun paper from your clubs but then i said to myself...umm dummy, you are committed to stampin up club for 6 months; buy the paper from them! so i will for now! haha!!!
and i did find some that was brown and like yours so i will use that instead ;)
~lepf

5:05 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Love the layouts...but you KNOW there is no office max heah! Can you buy them for me?

5:15 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

please!!!!!

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home