It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, August 21, 2006

A scrap miracle?

Okay, I spent hours on Friday night trying to work a miracle. I took those crappy layouts I did and did a little fixer-upping. I am going to show you two (as an extra special added bonus treat!). I did three, but the last one was virtually hopeless. Ah, well. Can't be perfect all the time, right?

First up is this one of Paige. I added the letters at the bottom that were not a part of the kit, but I think they matched pretty well. Look:

Eh. Still not wowed but this was the best I could do. Perhaps I've overcome scrap adversity...perhaps not.

Next is probably my favorite out of the three, but that's not saying much. Tell me what you think:

So I scrounged up a little cardstock scraps from my stash so I could make some handy little journaling strips. I am still not super impressed with my skills here. However, I think I'm going to blame it on the kit. Because that's how I do.

And now, as an extra extra special added bonus treat, I have one more layout. Same kit but different line of papers. Here we go:


Feel free to scraplift, ya'll, although I don't know why you would.

I irritate myself. Ger.

So, hope everyone's weekend was fun. Mine was full of slumber parties. (Okay, one girl stayed one night, but that is plenty, thank you very much.) I did get to scrap and read and watch lots of DVR and take naps, so it was rather eventful for me I must say. The only drawback is that my husband took half his paycheck and bought a hunting rifle on Friday. So now I get to figure out a way to make negative $31.83 to last for two weeks.

Hmmpf. I've already failed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home