It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Treats for you

Let's start the weekend off right, shall we? It's a Layout Bonanza -- check it out:

The above is from the elusive July kit from Little Red Scrapbook. Well worth the wait, I think. Sassafras Lass is kick ass. (Ha ha!)

Next up is the very last layout I could make with the Mosh Posh kit. This paper is all my leftovers. I do believe I am a genius with the scraps. Here's proof:


And last but certainly not least, the masterpiece I made with the newest kit I've received. I thought I'd be "scrapbookingly correct" and match my photos with my paper -- hence all brown. See:

The journaling on this one is super mushy and deserving of some Autumn-love. Or at least an award of some kind. Either way.

Alrighty, my babies, off to celebrate a birthday. Have a little fancy in your weekend, too, why dontcha?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dianna wished you lived closer. went to an all day crop today at friends house. her 3rd floor walkup is a craft room w tables and everything. umm we have a 3rd floor walkup that was supposed to be a man room/bar for korey. i am thinking....craft room for lepf.
she is also a stampin up consultant; stamps but some paper but she gives 20% off, her commission. love it! i got some more stamps (umm i havent used the last but had to have) but also some great white and offwhite paper w speckles in it. neat


~lepf

7:08 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

You are truly a genius with the scraps! I got my LRS July kit today and I love it!!!!! I was dying for chipboard and VOILA!!!!! I signed up for a SLIDE, now I gotta create some images to upload in it! Loving those layouts! Why don't I send you my photos and kits and you can scrap for me...?

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home