It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The end of freedom

Today, I am officially the mother of a 7th grader. AAAHHHH! I must breathe...

Seriously, where has the time gone? And where did my tiny baby go?

Okay, I must calm myself down now. This isn't even the big one. In a couple more months, Autumn will be a teenager, and then I might have to heavily medicate myself.

The picture here was taken this morning. Autumn's look says something along the line of "I love my mommy." Either that or hurry up and take the dang picture before the bus comes by and sees you in your pajamas. Not exactly sure, but I'm going with the first one. It seems much more likely.

I was a mad scrappin' fool last night. I did 5 or 6 layouts with my new 3 Bugs in a Rug kit. I will post a couple later for you to ooh and aah over. Oh, trust me, you will.

Must do some work now. People need "stuff." Eh. Whatever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

What 3 bugs ina rug kit???
ARe you holding out on me?
Why? I thought we went back like car seats??? I feel so betrayed, soiled if you will. PS...The twins are going to the 8th grade, sigh! They start on monday.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel Di! And I'm wondering the same thing. Where does the time go?! *sigh*

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home