It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mmmm...scrappiness

Are ya'll ready? Okay, I give you:

The above is the Golden Haze collection from Cherry Arte. It is really the only one I ended up liking. And it's barely got anything on it. Hmmm. I must be getting simple-minded in my old age.

Now, these next three are from A2Z Essentials Art Box line. Eat it up. That's all I have to say about that:


This one below is my fave. I did a little scraplift, which I hate to admit because it is so awesome and I want everyone to think I came up with the idea. But that is not fair. Dang my honesty. Sometimes having morals just plain sucks.

And lastly, this beauty right here is of my little sister, Katy. I titled it "I Look Up To You" not because, technically speaking, she is looking up to me in the photograph, but because I seriously look up to her. Even though she's younger. How'd she manage that Jedi mind tricky?

Oh, and the Katy-tribute page was inspired a li'l by Elsie Flannigan. Her fun-ness rubbed off on me, I think. Either that or I'm going all Single White Female on her ass.

For these and more layouts that I was just too lazy to post, go here. Go ahead. Go now. You know you want to.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey love them! thanks for posting all about meeting elsie too. you are too cute, dianna!!!!
did you get my email about my scrap freebie. got to love it.

oh i made a great mini album, one of those accordian books for my neighbor who is moving. i took pics of it but used baby boy basic grey paper; love love love it and she better too!
~lepf

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the scrapbook layouts! Glad you had a great time in Branson and glad you got to meet your idol, heheh! The heat sucks! Great pic of you, your mom, and Katy! :)

5:34 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I'm going, but before I do, I'm stealing three of these designs! Thank god for right clicking! mwahhhhh!

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, I lied...I stole all 4! muahhhaaahaaa!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home