It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Two for you

Okay, I know ya'll worried yourselves sick thinking I had forgotten to post my 3 Bugs in a Rug layouts I mentioned yesterday. So sorry. But worry no more because I give you:

You probably can't see the photo too well in the above layout (unless you click on it), but that is dear daughter wearing her new bowling outfit. Yes, she put it together all by herself. Shiny shirt, frilly skirt, and a lamewad pair of jeans. Lord knows how long she stood in front of the closet thinking up this beauty.

Okay, next up:

I colorblocked this layout because I was too lazy to think of anything original. However, not too shabby if I do say so. And I do! There is something to say about colorblocking -- no effort required; striking results. Weeeee!

I did not scrapbook last night as I was just plain exhausted. Maybe tonight, as I have a whole 'nother kit I've yet to crack open.

Hmmm...carpal tunnel is acting up. I knew I injured myself with the Sign Language game! That'll show me to be so incredibly dexterous. (Or "skillful in the hands" to you laypeople.)

Oooh, lunchtime.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

http://www.codedcolor.com/en/productoverview.htm
Go ahead...you KNOW you wanna look!
I swear to beans, you have the longest damn verification of ANY blogsite I go to!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Liking the letters...how did you do it? And please don't hurt me by saying you have a Wishblade or Cricut!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home