It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm a scrappin' machine!

So here is proof of the fun I had this weekend:


The above is my favorite. It is so simple but yet reveals so much of my creativity. Ha! Anyway, for those curious, the "sun" in the corner is a rub-on (ooh, kinky), and I doodled the butterfly's flight path all by myself. Just looking at this layout makes me smile. I am good.

Okay, next up is my darling cat, Alex. I love this boy soooo much. We's best buddies:

Can get an "awwwww" from the people?! I can't believe I got this perfect shot. He just plopped right under the tree and held still for me while I shoved the camera in his face. Then he proceeded to bite the hell out of my hand. God, I love him.

Next layout is one of the girls on 4th of July:

Lately, I'm all about simplicity for some reason. The most tiresome bit of this page was stamping the title on the side. Now the only complaint I have on this is that most of my 2-photo layouts end up with this same general idea -- one picture higher than the other placed in the center of the page. I need to come up with something new, I know. Maybe I will brainstorm someday. Or maybe not. Depends on how much I really care about it. And right now...ummm, not so much.

Lastly, another layout of my sister and how much I love her and think she rocks. You might say I'm addicted to this girl. She has monopolized her fair share of my scrapping supplies. I do believe a rebate check is in order:

The photo is darker than I wanted, but it is so totally kick ass anyway that I had to scrap it. Not such a simple page this time as I actually took some time out to distress the chipboard letters with sandpaper. I KNOW...genius right?

Note to Katy -- after all this oohing and aahing I've done over you, I think I'm ready for a comment or two. It's the least you could do (after the rebate check, of course) for my giving you your props. Thank you. That is all.

More crafty bits coming up tomorrow. I got two kits in the mail yesterday and I'm dying to get my scrap on. But what else is new?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scrapbook layouts are lovely Di! You are very creative! Thxs for sharing!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

You are so gifted!
And to think that you waste your time with that agency...btw The LRS kits rock! I am this close to canceling everybody else and sticking with them! B on the look out for cardstock on sale...a girl is almost out!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to get new fun paper like you, miss dianna. i have been too busy working on that circle journal of late so i havent done much else and i have plenty of pics. love your layouts and i always want to steal them but never do. ha! glad jerry had a fun bday.
~lepf

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home