It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Birthday boy

Today is my husband's 34th birthday. And in honor of his special day, I had a dream about my ex-husband.

Good god. That's the last time I have bean dip before bedtime.

Last night I ask Jerry what he would like to do tonight to celebrate. He said his birthday is just another day. I'm sorry...excuse me?! I hope he abandons this philosophy when MY birthday rolls around. Because if he forgets, I'm gonna have to punch him in the kidney (or thereabouts -- maybe a little more towards the front and in the center).

So this morning he sees a commercial for the movie Beerfest. Seriously Jerry -- a movie about beer? I may have to put the kibosh on that. We will, instead, do what I want to do for Jerry's birthday. 'Cause that's how I roll. The end.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy bday to jerry!!! i forgot how old korey was the other day. guessed, 35, then 36, umm nope, 37. ha! i am a bad wife! jerry would like to be taken out to a tasty supper...he would like to bring you along! nice huh!
~lepf

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i am funny. were all your ex's kids jumping out of cakes for jerry? ah 1, ah 2, ah 3, ah 4, ahhhh stop those kids!!!!
~lepf

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jerry (that was from me and Terry! LOL!). Have a good one! Yeah, just do what YOU want to do since its "no big deal" to him, LMAO! Sounds good to me, don't you think?

11:46 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

My husband says the same thing...until 4 months later I surprised him with tickets to a concert that he wanted...FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home