It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Psycho piano

Ssshhhh. I am reveling in the peace and quiet. No more talky talky. Just silence, please.

This morning, while I'm trying to conduct some very important business (i.e. playing on the internet), the new tenants next door -- this so-called "harp and piano store" -- decide to crank up the tunes on their upright. And while a tiny bit would be alright, but this was so not a tiny bit. It was a full on Liberace-Jerry Lee Lewis-Beethoven Extravaganza. And not in a good way. (Duh.)

We even bribed the boss's husband to go over there and tell them to shut the ef up, but obviously they pay no heed to subtle hints and continued to cause severe damage to my ear holes. Ger.

And while I'm not a total bitch and can appreciate their dilly-o, I was trying to work over here and could not surf internet probably as I was all distracted. And that just won't do. What is the point of being an office if you can't be an office in silence? Did I sign on for the concert next door? Methinks not.

But now they've all left for lunch and I'm taking advantage of these few short moments. I'm practically napping it's so quiet in here. So excuse me while I enjoy myself for a li'l bit. Ahhhhhh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

There goes the neighborhood!
That shoulda been a scrapbooking store! The smell of the Basic Gray, the sound of the tape runners!

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home