It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Driving hazards

I about gave myself carpal tunnel in the car by playing the Sign Language game on the way home last night.

The object of this game is to sign as many written road signs as possible. Like if it says "Speed Limit," I sign it. There isn't really a time limit or anything. Or really even a quota. And, well, basically there is no point to it. But it's dang fun.

And I do the old school signing, too -- the alphabet version. I don't mess with the mansy pansy nancy boy "one sign per word" crap. I go all out and do one sign per letter per word, and that makes me special. And therefore, ready to accept my trophy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh boy you OK'ians really have fun out there dont you ?!?!? haha!
~lepf
where in NH we tip over cows for fun or use the binocs to see what our neighbors are doing

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home