It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, August 18, 2006

I suck.

I was all excited about a little free time to scrapbook last night. So I broke open one of my kits and set to work.

Eh.

I am like the worst scrapbooker ever.

I was going to post pictures of them, but I can't bring myself to do it quite yet. I have a reputation to uphold, you know.

So it looks as if I am going to have to tool around and see if I can't make them better. Because, seriously, they are crap. This kit company doesn't send out cardstock with their patterned paper -- what kind of massive scrappin' faux pas is that? Cardstock is the meat and potatoes, man. It is the peanut butter to the patterned papers' jelly. You cannot have one without the other, as I have discovered on my own last night. A layout without cardstock is a disaster waiting to happen, lemme tell ya.

Okay, sorry non-scrappers -- new topic for you:

I read in Yahoo! News today that TiVo won a lawsuit against EchoStar that forces Dish Network to disable their DVR players because of something to do with patent infringement, yada yada blah blah blah. All I have to say about this is...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I LURVE my DVR -- I mean really. It is the bestest investment I have ever made (well, only $6 a month, but still...). I will be heartbroken, literally shattered to a billion pieces, if the DVR has to go bye-bye. This may seem unnatural to some of you, but those who have a DVR know exactly what I'm saying.

Alrighty, on that high note, I'll say goodbye. So glad we've had this time together today and that I could bring ya'll happy news with which to start your weekends. Despite all that, try to have a little fancy anyway. Kisses!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good weekend.
dianna, guess who i am going to see in nov....who is coming from nashville (hint) to see me! what fun! well she is coming to boston anyway for school stuff. how fun though.

good luck fixing your scrap pages. sometimes you can just attached cheapie cardstock or the pages that come in albums to back of pages; the white pages that come in albums. that will make them thicker and fine to put in book

~lepf

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gurlll!
Drop all that other shizle and go with the 1) Red Lilly!
2) Little Red .....
3)Coordinates Collection...
All of the REST are WACK!, lol!
Waiting for the 6monther to run out...

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home