It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Some Elsie love

Had a great trip to Branson this weekend. Except for the 104-degree heat, the fact that Cold Stone Creamery ran out of bottled water and was forced to drink lukewarm tap, and the scary psycho rainstorm on the drive home, a great time was had by all.

The Titanic exhibit was awesome. The building itself was shaped like the ship. Super cool. Here is a picture. Not of the Titanic but of me, mom and Katy outside the Uptown Cafe where we had lunch. I'm the dumbass wearing jeans:

Thank you to the kind stranger who took this photo of us and did not decide to steal my camera instead. Bless you.

But the best part of the whole day was the visit with my scrapping dream come true, my lesbian crush, Elsie Flannigan. Here we are making out:

I was so dang excited about meeting Elsie that I forgot to suck in my stomach. Oh well, this baby still gets blown up to 5 x 7.

So now I'm pretty sure Elsie and I are dating.

And because I'm an equal opportunity Elsie-sharer, here is the photo I allowed for Katy:

Awww...how cute. Now get your hands off my girlfriend.

Next up, LAYOUTS!! You won't want to miss these treasures, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home