It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Sorry to keep you waiting...

Today has been a busy day so far. Ugh. I think Mondays should be a designated non-working day. I mean, if we've got to be here, at least don't make us do crap. Let's try easing into the work week, shall we?

Alrighty, so this weekend was fab. Didn't do much of anything except drop about a billion dollars in the scrapbook store. Best billion I've ever spent, I think.

Two layouts for you using my scraps from the last kit I got:


I am waiting on one last July kit to come in the mail. They are slightly "delayed" seeing that it is practically August now. The owner of the kit company had to run off and give birth or some lame excuse like that. Whatev.

But good news came this morning -- I inadvertently entered a contest on one of my kits' websites, and I won a $10 prize. Weeeee! I love it when you get free stuff on accident. It better be something good, and not AT ALL like the scrap equivalent of a year's supply of Turtle Wax. That's all I'm saying.

And lastly, before I get back to work, I've discovered something about myself this weekend: It is hard to stop eating bean dip.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute pages; what is the manu of paper
~lepf
wish you lived closer....just finished making 2nd batch of blueb. jam

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and thanks in advance for photocopying some of those pages for me from elsie! cant wait to get them. will they be okay in b/w do you think or is your office super duper color copier. ha! i know i am asking too much now! buy the dang book, cheapie lepf!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home