It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

An apology

First of all, I want to say I am sorry. Sorry for that retarded little post I left ya'll with yesterday. Work has just really gotten to me in the last few days. I don't know what is up with that. How dare I come to work just so I can work. That is so not appropriate behavior.

Okay, things seem to be looking up a little today. Still busy, but not psycho-ly so (hmmm...new word...I like!). I will try real hard to give you something good to read. Here we go:

Ummm, I haven't scrapbooked in like 2 days, nor have I taken any cool piccies for you. I may be in the middle of a depression. Who knows.

(Okay, that was stupid. Let me try again.)

Took the kitty to the vet today because he had a lump on his neck, like a goiter but covered in fur. Turns out, he was bit by something -- a tick, mayhaps? -- and it got infected. Poor baby! So the vet did a little overall check-up thingy, complete with stethoscope, a little looksee inside the mouth and ears, an antibiotic shot, and finally, the coup de grace -- a little thermometer up the bum. Weeee! I swear, if Alex's eyes were on a human face they would be saying something along the lines of "What the dadgum @#!*%&$#!@*$% is that crap going on in my backside?!" Maybe with a little Irish accent.

Now if that bit didn't make you squirm in your underpants, nothin' will. Tata!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bet he views that vet with a cautious eye from now on

1:35 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Tojan(pronounced : Toyan) the wonderdog tried to bite the vet last week.
I now allow a cat to live with us also. Her name is Trassel (translates to tassel in Swedish),. She comes into my room EVERY MORNING at 03:10 and scratches on my boxspring to be let out...in her defense it IS daylight and the birds are chirping...Yes, she has has a litter box, but she dosen't like to use it. Check your email!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home