It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Posting Potpourri

Autumn called me today and told me my new scrapbook kit arrived! Why it was delivered to my home is beyond me ... don't those people know my addiction is a secret? As far as Jerry is concerned, the money I've spent on scrapbooking is really money I've "donated to charity." Let's keep up the charade, people!

Now, down to business ... I am so looking forward to scrapping some pretty stuff this weekend. Can't wait! (Oooo, almost peed in my pants a little bit there.)

Speaking of weird hotel requests (in the previous post), a lady had called me a few months back looking for a hotel in Mexico that had a pillow-top mattress. Excuse me?! We are talking Mexico, not the French Riviera. If you can get a hotel in Mexico whose sheets aren't damp, you are having a good day. I am so not kidding. Sleeping in a mexican bed is like swimming in a bathtub. Blech. However, on the up side, you can skate barefoot across their wet, humid-y tiled floors. Weeeee! Never turn back from a free skate. Trust me.

Alrighty, bloggie-babes, I'm out for the weekend. Kisses to everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am all 'dianna blog' caught up. great pics and layouts. i just ordered a ton of pics from cape cod; probably going in a book i already have done and alas may not be copying but i will send you links to pics :)
~lepf

10:57 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

there is something really sick about you that remiminds me of you...Was it the pants peeing or the fact that Per has no IDEA that I just signed up for the DOUBLE kit every month! They BETTER give you the credit for recruiting me...I told you I had OCD!!!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home