It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Scrappers beware...

...I'm about to knock your socks off. Check out these beauties:


I made them special last night. I do love getting new kits in the mail. I've about used the whole thing and I just opened it up yesterday. I am crazy psycho scrapper. I mostly just wanted to give Lorraine and Gina a little sumpin' to scraplift. Go ahead, ladies, scrap it up! Ha!

First layout is of my new hair. New, as in not purchased, like a wig, but new as in it is long now and I've never had long hair. I've tried to grow it long, but I get tired of waiting and end up cutting the dang thing. This time, however, I've restrained from doing so (read: too lazy to care). And lookie what happened ... me + long hair = sexy.

Second layout is of mother during her pool party with the cousins. I think she wore this "outfit" to make all of us look bad. Good going, mom. Way to instill some self-esteem in your children. I love you, but why can't you wear knee high hose or cotton shorts like the rest of the moms?

Oh, and on a side note, my day of freebies continued last night once I got home. Knopf sent me a book! I don't know if I will read it or not, but it was free dammit, and therefore I could sell it and make a 100% profit. Yes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dianna the new pics arent coming thru; they are little X in corner and rest blanked out...can you please retry?? thanks lepf

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had that problem w/ the pics last night too, but they are there now! :) Wow, your hair sure is long! Thxs for sharing! YAY for another free pressie! heheh!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dianna, are the pics 4x6? and where do you buy them from?

lucky you, your kids are older, i am off to change mr stinky aj

~lepf

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home