It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Things about the weekend

Wow, today has been a little slow. I actually have time to play around. I just knew this Monday was gonna be a good one! Any day that starts out with three pressies for me can't be all bad, right?

First of all, I want to give a shout out to my husband for letting me clean the house by myself this weekend. Yous awesome.

Secondly, I scrapbooked til my back went numb. I made a bunch of layouts with the kit I got on Friday. And now, without further ado, I give you these. Watch your drool, peoples -- these are priceless:


That one was made with my scraps from the kit I got earlier last week. It is amazing what I can create with scraps. Too bad I can't do a thing with leftover food. Or food, period.

Now these three are from the kit I got on Friday. For those in the know -- this is the Scrapworks Bellevue collection. This first layout is of my hot sister, Katy, all lookin' serious and contemplative and a little bit weird for wearing a jean jacket in June. But I love her anyway.

I think this one below may be my favorito. I let my arty side flow. Everything about this layout rocks except for the porker on the end. Good lord, don't let me eat any more Taco Bell.

Also, mom is in shades because this is the day after her Lasik eye surgery. Not because she was channeling Janis Joplin. Because you know that's what you were thinkin'.

And lastly, I've paid homage to my sister's passionate love affair with her mobile. That girl can text message like nobody's business. Basically, she rocks that cell phone like it is her bitch.

And finally, the only other thing about this weekend worth talking about is that I spent my own hard earned money on the kids. (Ha, I never pass up the opportunity to show you all my un-selfish side.) So they got a few things for school and I got to burn gas and a hole in my wallet. Good times.

Remind me why we have kids, again?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for more scrapbooking! Love them all! Thxs for sharing!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh, goody more ideas to steal...I mean look at! GURL!!! I just got my first 2 kits today and they are THE BOMB!!!! I was so excited I had to close the box back cause I kept getting numb in my arms! I haven't opened the packages of paper but I am lovin the ribbons and embellishments they sent! they better hook you up for recommending me. I'm going to need another job just to pay for these bad boys!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dianna, good job w scraps. i usually make cards too...then i have cards to mail to anyone and dont have to pay $3 a card for someone to just throw it out anyway. and once i am in the card making groove, they are easy b/c most are alike--but no worries b/c you are sending to diff people. ha!
~lepf

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home