It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Real quick...

I wanted to pop in a bit before I left for lunch break to say hello and that I love free stuff.

By that I mean:

I earned 330 points by booking Alamo rental cars for my customers, which earned me 3 $25 gift certificates from Walmart. Yay! So I bought lots of books and I just got them in the mail today.

Which brings me to another thing I love: good mail! Not only did I get my Walmart book order, I got a scrapbook kit and the book I won off of Ebay.

So, yes, my friends, this Monday ain't turnin' out too bad.

And one other thing I've discovered I love, which I did not know before this weekend: Project Runway. Holy cow! That show is good. Season 3 just started and I had never watched it before, and well, I loves me some reality tv! Plus, it has lots of gay men creating fashion, which in general just cracks me up. So watch it for a laugh or two. You may thank me later (in gift card form -- ya'll know that's my fave).

I go now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

We have only seen the end of Season 2 when the chick won...I JUST saw the ending of Hell's Kitchen and was sorry that Ralph didn't win! I wish I could see Project Runway! Can you You Tube it! Also...Do you buy paperbacks? Let's Make A Deal!!!!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the presents! Presents are always a good thing! :)

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job on the freebies. you know i like that too!!!
~lepf

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home