It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, July 21, 2006

The ol' routine

I know ya'll know this, but I feel the need to reiterate myself anyway.

I do not have internet at home. Every Friday, before I leave work, I like to remind ya'll that I won't be back online until Monday. Just in case there is someone, somewhere out there, feeling all bereft because there is nothing new posted for two days. Don't worry, my babies, I will be back.

So here is what I have to entertain myself with this weekend:

1) Lots of shows on the DVR. I mean, lots. I went through the listings on some of my favorite channels and check-marked a bunch of stuff. So there will be a DVR-Love-Fest at my house. Party of one.

2) I have two brand new scrapbook books that I got in the mail this week. Not counting the one I got on Monday, which I've already read. So, after the Love-Fest, I will be indulging in a Scrap-a-palooza and I can barely wait.

Hmmmm. That's about it. Doesn't it sound like lots of fun to be had?! I think yes.

I am a nerd.

Welp, gots to go. Hope ya'll have a great weekend. I know I will -- the least of which it is only going to be 80-some-odd degrees. Brrrr! I feel a scarf and mittens coming on.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss di, a real nerd would get cable internet and check email and blogs all weekend.
please see what you can do ;)
ha
~lepf

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be all the nerd you can be....
hehe
lepf

8:42 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

I say we need to have a blogathon for you and try to raise some funds to keep a girl on line 24/7...kwim?

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe you didnt go to the Columbus fair...I missed seeing you! I went w/ some friends last night, hehe! Great weather tho. Better then what it has been!!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home