It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, July 21, 2006

No title today

Don't feel like thinking up a title for this post today. So, funny how I turned that into my title, eh? Tricky!

I am super happy it is Friday today. I loves me a weekend! Nothing special planned but that's okay. Not working + sitting on my ass = damn good time.

My mom, sister and step-dad are flying home from Vegas today. They've been holed up in the City of Sin since Monday. I just talked to my mom a little while ago, and she shared a bit of wisdom about eating in fancy restaurants: Don't do it.

Turns out, fancy restaurants charge for everything on your plate. There is no such thing as an entree or combo meal. You want chicken? Thirty dollars. Some taters to go with? Eight dollars. Chocolate souffle? Show me the money.

Of course, they knew it was going to be expensive, but my darling sister wanted the "true Las Vegas experience." In my opinion, paying $52 for a meal isn't the real deal -- wasting all your money in a slot machine, however ... that's a whole 'nother thing entirely.

Alrighty, I'm going to lunch. Jerry got paid today, so I'm off to confiscate his paycheck. Weeee! I love being the mistress of the checkbook.

More later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are too funny about restaurants ;)

i could go for a good combo right now: onion rings and fried haddock with a frappe or ice cream cone...ha! they have it all at the haven...cant beat the 'greasy spoon' 15 min away.

have a great weekend....maddie is up so i might see her ;)

~lepf

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home