It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ahhh, the good ol' days

I was driving home last night and passed three different bank marquees that all claimed the temperature outside was 101-degrees. WTF?! I know it is July and all, but good god. Why so hot? Does earth just want us all to miserable and cranky? It is so hot outside, I am practically begging for a 90-degree day. That sounds like a veritable wind chill factor to me.

Which also brings me to this: gas prices suck. I'm sorry, I just don't understand why they have to be so high. Do gas prices think they are royalty? I miss the olden days when gas was like $2.40 -- that's a bargain right there. And if gas would ever go down under $2.00 again, I might just pee my pants a little.

So to recap -- I'm hot and I hate gas. The end.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same here...it's hot and I hate the gas prices being TOO high!!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah the good old days of $2.40 -- Guess I will show you my age. When I moved to South Dakota in the winter of 1994 I bought gas for 99cents. When I was a kid in the dark ages of the 60's I paid 33cents max. I remember, we could get 3 gallons for a dollar, and keep on cruisin'.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much is your gas there? ours was 3.04 the other day but i havent paid above 2.99 yet i think! yikes@
~lepf

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home