It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My crush...

Ahhhh. I was forced to go to Taco Bell today because I ran out of Lean Cuisines. Dangit. But it turned out alright because my boyfriend was working the drive-thru. Well, not my boyfriend per se but whatev -- he is stalk-a-licious! He used to be my paper boy before he grew up and found bigger and better opportunities at the Taco Bell (which I think is actually an oxymoron ... hmmmm).

So I'd totally date him if I wasn't like a billion years older than him. Oh, and married.

Then after lunch, everything went slightly downhill. For some bizarre reason, people are parking in the parking lot. Well, obviously -- but now more people than usual. So I had to park way out in BFE and practically hike my way to my office building. It was hideous. Plus, it is only about 157-degrees outside. AND I'm doing exercise, which as ya'll know is not fun on any day, ever. However, isn't it true if you exercise in 157-degree heat that it like triples the impact of your workout? I think I heard that somewhere. Or else I made it up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taco Bell is the bomb! I love me some Taco Bell, LOL! :D

8:50 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I heart taco bell...can you send me some!?

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home