It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Where the hell is Kokomo?

Funny story from work today: My co-worker, Karen, had a customer come in and want to take a cruise to Kokomo. She's like, Kokomo? WTF? (Except she didn't really say that.) And the dude goes, Yeah, like in the Beach Boys song. Isn't that a riot?! If he's going to Kokomo (which doesn't exist, by the way -- she looked it up), I'm going to Narnia or Middle Earth or somewhere equally as fun.

Alrighty, time to go. Heading home so Jerry and I can make dinner together. Which basically means he will make dinner and I will stand in the kitchen looking pretty.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do know that there is a HOTEL called kokomo. my father says his friends own it. either in bermuda, bahamas or aruba. maybe aruba. obviously i dont pay a lot of attention to my dad telling me about his questionable friends (and i always question when he says how rich they are...okay then why are they living in freaking laconia!)
~lepf

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I didn't know Kokomo didn't exist! Hmmmm! Weird! LOL! Thxs for sharing that lil tidbit!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes -- Kokomo. I did some more research and it is part of the property of a Sandals resort and also there was a resort down on Grassy Key FL with that name. Help us out here folks. Where the hell is Kokomo? (Indiana doesn't count as a answer). We're talking Beach Boys' Kokomo

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dianna, forgot to tell you earlier. the place that my dad was talking about is not part of sandals but it is some rundown hotel. who knows. maybe it is someones house and they call it kokomo and call it a hotel when they can swindle folks out of money. ha!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home