It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, June 16, 2006

The weekend beckons...

It is finally here -- Friday. I've been waiting for this day since, like, Sunday night.

So I kicked off this weekend about an hour early by partaking in a much-needed Mountain Dew from the bookstore next door. Ahhhh. I feel like I am in a desert and the Mountain Dew is my oasis -- it is THAT good.

As you know, I won't be back online until Monday, so here are some fun activities to do while you wait:

1) If you love cats, you must see this site. It is a riot. However, I don' t know who you have to sleep with to get your own cat posted here, as I've tried many, many times with no luck. And after reading this back to myself, it looks like I'm talking about the sleeping-with part. Heh. I'll leave it to you to decide which one is true.

2) Have you ever wanted to see Brad Pitt or Jake Gyllenhaal in their skivvies? Me too! Now you can. But then you have to dress them because that is mostly the point. I said mostly.

3) More Chuck Norris fun facts! I am not even a fan of C.N., but I find this site pee-your-pants funny.

And lastly, 4) Go to Google and type in (your name) and (looks like) in quotation marks -- example "Dianna looks like" -- and find the funniest one and post it here. Some of my faves about me:

Dianna looks like she's a man in a dress.
Dianna looks like we've caught her in a moment to herself.
Dianna looks like she is trying to fly with one arm.
Dianna looks like an easter egg threw up on her.

Tell me what you look like! That will give me something to do at work when I am pretending to work. Thank you and goodbye.

1 Comments:

Blogger L&D said...

Cute blog! I love your most recent post. You sound like a fun girl. Have a great day.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home