It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

All things random

Some Random Facts About Me:

* I like to write words and draw shapes in my mouth using my teeth.

* I can fold my tongue backwards and it will stick to itself. Seriously. It is like magic.

* I also like to write words on my teeth using my tongue.

* I am in love with my own mouth. Apparently. (See above.)

* When someone says a word, I tend to write it with my finger onto my leg. It is hours of fun during long car rides.

* I enjoy doing the sign language alphabet while I listen to the radio. I've never met a song lyric I can't handle.

* I have a temporomandibular joint disease, which is a malady of the jaw. I think it is caused by writing and drawing shapes inside one's mouth. Or so I've been told.

* I read approximately 70 books per year, sometimes out loud and in a British accent.

* I have an aversion to going to bed early. I figure all the good stuff happens after midnight, and there's no way I'm missing any of it.

* And finally, I think I may be weird. (See above.)

Wow. This is the best list of random facts that I could think of? I am officially and seriously worried about my mental health.

Random Thought of the Day:

This was found on the internet and just about made me pee my pants.

"Crop circles are Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn just needs to lie down."

Muah-hah-hah!

Random Question of the Day:

What do the DMV people put down for hair color on bald peoples' driver's licenses? Is "bald" even a color? Hmmmm...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

OK...now it's getting spooky! I love to scrap, and I also have TMJ!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

LOL :o)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home