It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Cat fight

So, I was talking to my other cat, Chloe, last night and she was quite upset that her picture hasn't been posted on this blog yet. She said it wasn't fair that the newer cat, Alex, got his pic in first since she has been with me the longest. Something about seniority, I think. Also, Chloe mentioned something else about equal rights between men and women. I told her I wasn't discriminating and that I love her just as much as Alex -- she's like a daughter to me. I think she feels better now. Thankfully we had this conversation before she rebelled in a vomiting-slash-pooping kind of way. And now:


This is my fat cat sitting in a basket on my bookshelf. I have no idea how she got in there. It must've been quite a show of kitty acrobatics.

I have a feeling I'm going to have to post a picture of the dog, too. When Abby gets a whiff of what's going on in this blog, cat-wise, she may raise a stink. Literally.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt know you had a doggy named abby as well...our beagle abby is sitting on fleece blankets on the fireplace hearth now...she is no longer allowed on furniture but seems to be okay with that as long as her blankies are bundled up so she can lay on those. have a good weekend!
~lepf

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home