It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sleepy me

I could so totally crash right now, it's not even funny. You'd think that caffeinated latte I had at lunchtime might've given me a little giddy-up, but apparently not. I believe it's nappy nappy time.

Oh wait...still at work. Ger.

Good thing I have this little bloggy-blog to keep me company. I do so enjoy chatting with my peeps (whoever they may be). I swear, I've become overly addicted to this thing. I actually think up things to talk about in the middle of the night.

Case in point: I woke up at 7 this morning (1 1/2 hours short of my proper beauty sleep requirement) and ran into the kitchen for my scrap pad to jot down a few bitties. How nerdy is that?! Ahhh, the depths I will go to for a little blog love.

But now I'm paying a wicked price. I feel a few Zzzzzzzs coming on...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dianna! I got the email you sent me about your new blog, so I decided to check er out! Looks great! Sorry I'm just now gettin to check er out, I've been busy, plus we've been on vacation. No frets, I'm here now! LOL! I'll definately bookmark the link and check out your blog as often as I can. I still have my blog...well, its a blog on yahoo 360. I blog on it as often as I can. If you still have me on your yahoo messenger list, you can see each time I put a new blog entry up. It'll have a yellow star by my name each time I update it, so you should check my blog out too!!! Anyways, I'm all caught up on your blog entries, and I cant wait to read more!!! Take care, yak later!!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lady Di
I work with you and thought I knew you, but this blog gives me new angles to you I never realized. I totally get a kick out of reading it every day.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home