It's Me. The End.

Welcome to my bloggy blog. It's my new crush.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Passing notes

Good morning, my peeps! In case you weren't aware, it is 4 days until the weekend. Don't worry -- I'll keep track for you.

Now, down to business.

To my sister Katy: Just because you finally call me three days after you said you would does not mean I forgive you.

To my husband Jerry: Anything and everything you do may or absolutely will become blog fodder. In other words, be on your best behavior at all times. And do not cross me. Ever.

To all my loyal blog readers: Do I have loyal blog readers? Well, if so, you know who you are and I loves you all!!

To my sister Katy (again): Alright, I've thought about it. I suppose since your life is way cooler than mine, you probably had better things to do besides call your old hag sister. So I WILL forgive you. This time.

To all the people who have yet to read my blog: What is wrong with you?! You better jump on this bandwagon and fast. You are missing all the fun. And that is just a shame.

To my in-laws: Thank you for feeding me last night. The pizza was delish -- even more so since I did not have to pay for it or cook it. Yay! I wiggled my way out of cooking once again! If I had super powers, that would totally be it. I'd be like Take-Out Girl and would always find a way to not cook. And I could never be foiled by Eating-In Guy (i.e. Jerry). Ever. And that would just be dang cool.

Okay, no more talky talky. Goodbye.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is elsie? is she a 'famous' scrapateer? i noticed a book.
okay time to play w the boys!
~lepf

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**raises hands** Loyal blog reader here! And I love you too! **mwahs**

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home